本文源自:留学帝

那么除了「OMG」和「Crazy」,

你知道怎么更好的表达自己这窒息般的心情么?

一起来看看这15种精准的地道表达吧:

go bananas 发疯、发狂

I'll go bananas if you ask me that question one more time.

如果你再问我一次那个问题,我会发疯的。

go nuts 疯了

We've got so many complaints today, I think I'll go nuts.

我们今天抱怨太多了,我想我会发疯的。

lose it 发疯

When Erica asked Tim to leave, he just lost it and started shouting at her.

当艾丽卡叫蒂姆离开时,他发了疯一样的开始朝她大喊大叫。

go mental 失去理智

Have you gone mental? Why do you keep arguing with the boss? You'll get fired.

你是不是疯了?你怎么能跟老板吵个不停?你要被炒鱿鱼了。

freak out 崩溃

Mum, don't freak out! I've just crashed the car.

妈妈,你别崩溃啊!我刚把车撞坏了。

go bonkers 抓狂

When I was told to wait for another hour, I just went absolutely bonkers.

得知要再等一个小时,我彻底抓狂了。

go berserk 暴躁狂怒

The crowd went berserk when they were told that all the flights had been cancelled.

当他们被告知所有的航班都被取消时,人群变得狂怒起来。

blow one's top 发狂,发神经

I think he'll blow his top when you give him the news.

我觉得他听到你说的这个消息以后一定会发狂的。

fly off the handle 大发雷霆

He's extremely irritable - he flies off the handle at the slightest thing.

他极容易发火——芝麻大点儿的小事都能让他大发雷霆。

hit the ceiling/ hit the roof 勃然大怒

I can't be late. My parents will hit the roof.

我不能迟到,否则我父母会勃然大怒的。

go ballistic 发怒,生气

My new neighbours throw parties every night.

It just makes me go ballistic.

我的新邻居每晚都开派对。

这让我很生气。

 

go off the deep end 大怒,火冒三丈

I'll go off the deep end if I get fired because of someone else's mistake.

如果我因为别人的错误而被解雇,我肯定会被气死。

blow up 怒火冲天

When I saw the look on Helen's face, I just knew she'd blow up.

当我看到海伦脸上的表情时,我就知道她的怒火即将爆发。

pop one's cork 暴跳如雷

I have something to tell you. Please, don't pop your cork.

我有点事儿要告诉你。你听了可千万别生气哈。

 go ape 大发雷霆

Susie will go ape if she ever hears about it.

如果苏西听到这件事,她会大发雷霆的。

 

有怒气无可避免,

但希望学习新知识能给你带来一些快乐。

这些表达你学会了吗?

雅思学习说到底就是一件需要持之以恒的事情,

你缺的是别人的督促

快点击下图加入myOffer雅思打卡大家庭,

芸芸烤鸭的痛苦我们一起扛~